Antonio Rallo will take part at “Virtual Journey from Italy“, the tasting live from Tokyo, organized by Veronafiere Wine2WineExhibition, in collaboration with the Italian Embassy and the ICE of Tokyo.
A high-tasting event in collaboration with three iconic Italian wine producers, Donnafugata, Ferrari Fratelli Lunelli and Marchesi Antinori, which will be held at the Embassy of Italy in Japan – Tokyo and will be visible to users who register on the Wine2WineExhibition Platform.
The event is organized as part of the 5th edition of the Week of Italian Cuisine in Japan 2020 by the Trade Promotion Section of the Italian Embassy and Veronafiere and is hosted at the Ambassador’s Residence. The event includes an in-presence tasting in Tokyo with in-room moderator and live streaming connection from Italy through the Veronafiere platform.
· Welcome remarks by the Ambassador of Italy, H.E. Giorgio Starace, and the CEO of Veronafiere, Mr. Giovanni Mantovani;
· Welcome Speech and introduction by Mr. Miyajima Isao, wine expert and journalist;
· Tasting of wines produced by Ferrari Fratelli Lunelli – Trento, introduced by Mr. Marcello Lunelli, Vice President;
· Tasting of wines produced by Marchesi Antinori – Tuscany, introduced by Mr. Renzo Cotarella, CEO;
· Tasting of wines produced by Donnafugata – Sicily, introduced by Antonio Rallo, CEO;
· Q&A and Closing Remarks by Mr. Isao Miyajima.
Wines of the tasting:
1. Ferrari – Ferrari Maximum Blanc de Blancs Trento DOC NV
2. Ferrari – Ferrari Perlé Trento DOC 2014
3. Marchesi Antinori – Guado al Tasso 2016
4. Marchesi Antinori – Cont’Ugo 2017
5. Dnnafugata – Mille e una notte 2016
6. Donnafugata – Ben Ryé 2017
Hours: from 9:30 to 11:30
Registration and more info: Wine2WineExhibition