Linguine with wild asparagus
- 25 minutes
- (4 serves)
- 350 gr (11 1/2 oz) linguine
- about 200 gr (6 2/3 oz) wild asparagus
- 2 very fresh eggs; grated Parmesan cheese
- grated pecorino cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Remove the tough parts of the asparagus, rinse and drain. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the asparagus, salt and lightly sauté for five or six minutes, adding some spoonfuls of hot water if necessary. Cook the pasta and in the meantime break the eggs into a salad bowl. Beat with a fork and blend in the cheeses. Put the bowl on top of the pasta pot for a few minutes to warm the egg mixture.
When the pasta is al dente, drain and pour immediately into the salad bowl with the egg and cheese mixture, stir quickly and finally add the contents of the saucepan, with the asparagus piping hot. Serve immediately in warmed soup plates.