Spaghetti with prawns and capers
- 1 hour 40 minutes
- (4 serves)
- 800 g (1 1/2 lbs) prawns
- 500 g (about 1 lb) spaghetti
- 100 g (3 1/3 oz) Pantelleria capers in oil
- 200 g (6 2/3 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 1 dash brandy
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1 handful celery leaves
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and chili pepper to taste
Brown the garlic in hot olive oil and then remove; add the prawns and chili pepper, cook for two minutes, add the brandy and two tablespoons of capers in oil. Sauté all the ingredients for a minute over high heat. Separately, mince the cherry tomatoes and celery leaves.
Boil the spaghetti in salted water, drain and mix well with the sauce. Before serving add the minced tomatoes and celery leaves.